A Kaspersky Reset Trial - A program to reset trial (reusable trial period) KL products. [KRT] v1.3 resets trial quickly (wait a few hours of searching tags is not necessary)
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Kaspersky Antivirus 2011-2013
- Kaspersky Internet Security 2011-2013
- Kaspersky Pure 2 (Crystal 2012), Kaspersky Pure 3 (Crystal 2013)
- v 1.03: Code redesigned using a new development environment, fix corrects reset antivirus program after reset activation.
1. Pause Kaspersky Protection [Taskbar > Right Click On Kaspersky Icon > Click Pause Protection]
2. Disable Self-Defense
3. Exit Kaspersky from Taskbar
4. Run Kaspersky Reset Trial 1.03 (Admin).
5. Click the trial reset button below:
6. When you see this screen [In Russian] click OK then this will restart the PC.
7. After Restart PC author recommend to delete Kaspersky Reset Trial 1.03 and empty Recycle Bin
8. Enter key: 2222-2222-2222-222U [No need to turn off and on internet with this key anymore]
9. Click on Next then In the next window, click on Browse
10. Specify the path to any key (file) from the Keys folder Click Next
11. Finally Enable the protection and Update virus definitions
Kaspersky Reset Trial 1.03: